How old is your car?
Simply answer the question below to see the products available to you.
M&S voucher Prize Draw form
Already visited us? Complete the form below to submit your entry for the competition
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees (including families of employees) of The Colt Car Company Ltd ('Mitsubishi Motors'), its agencies and Mitsubishi Motors authorised dealerships, and anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw
- Entry into the Prize Draw is subject to the purchase from a Mitsubishi authorised dealership of a Service, MOT, or one of a range of vehicle health checks provided by Mitsubishi Motors. A valid invoice from a Mitsubishi authorised dealership must be produced in order to qualify for entry into the Prize Draw.
- Entry into the Prize Draw must be on the official entry form.
- Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.
- There will be two Prize Draws. 'Prize Draw One' is a national prize for £1,000 of M&S vouchers, and 'Prize Draw Two' is for a second national prize of £1,000 of M&S
- The closing date for ‘Prize Draw One’ is 31st December 2013. The closing date for ‘Prize Draw Two’ is 31st March 2014. Entries received after these dates will be invalid and will not qualify in any subsequent draw.
- The entries will be drawn by an independent Judge and will take place on the following dates: 'Prize Draw One' – by 4th January 2014; 'Prize Draw Two' - by 4th April 2014.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by post on or after 16th January 2014 ('Prize Draw One'), and on or after 16th April 2014 ('Prize Draw Two').
- Winners' names and county of residence may be obtained by sending an SAE to: The Colt Car Company Ltd, AS Prize Draw, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.
- Winners are required to respond to the Promoter within 28 days of being notified of winning. Failure to respond within 28 days may result in the Prize being forfeited.
- Winners may be asked to participate in any publicity.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- The Promoter is The Colt Car Company Ltd, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.