How old is your car?
Simply answer the question below to see the products available to you.
My car is under three years
My car is over three years
Luxury Break Prize Draw form
If you have visited a Mitsubishi dealership for service work, you can enter our prize draw to win a luxury weekend away for two by filling in the form below.
* fields ending with an asterisk are mandatory.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees (including families of employees) of The Colt Car Company Ltd, its agencies and Mitsubishi Motors authorised dealerships, and anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw.
2. Entry into the Prize Draw is subject to the purchase from a Mitsubishi authorised dealership of any service work to your vehicle. A valid invoice from a Mitsubishi authorised dealership for work carried out between 1st October 2014 and 31st December 2014 must be produced in order to qualify for entry into the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw must be on the official entry form. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.
4. The Prize Draw is a national prize for a 2 night weekend break with Hand Picked Hotels including bed and breakfast, dinner with a bottle of wine on both evenings and two full body massages. The prize will be given in the form of a voucher which can be claimed by the participant at one of the available Hand Picked Hotels. Please note that the full body massages are only available at hotels with a spa facility and there is no cash alternative available for a hotel selected without a spa facility.
5. The closing date for Prize Draw is 31st December 2014. All entries will be drawn by an independent Judge by 7th January 2015. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be notified by post on or after 12th January 2015. Winners’ names and county of residence may be obtained by sending an SAE to: The Colt Car Company Ltd, AS Prize Draw, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.
7. Winners are required to respond to the Promoter within 28 days of being notified of winning. Failure to respond within 28 days may result in the Prize being forfeited. Winners may be asked to participate in any publicity including where publicity requires the use of their name and county of residence including where such use of this information is required for the purposes of paragraph 6 above.
8. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
9. The Promoter is The Colt Car Company Ltd, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.