How old is your car?
Simply answer the question below to see the products available to you.
My car is under three years
My car is over three years
Luxury Theatre Break
Prize Draw Form
If you have visited a Mitsubishi dealership for service work, you can enter our prize draw to win a luxury theatre break for two by filling in the form below.
* fields ending with an asterisk are mandatory.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees (including families of employees) of The Colt Car Company Ltd, its agencies and Mitsubishi Motors authorised dealerships, and anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw.
2. Entry into the Prize Draw is subject to the purchase from a Mitsubishi authorised dealership of any service work to your vehicle. A valid invoice from a Mitsubishi authorised dealership for work carried out between 1st April 2015 and 30th June 2015 must be produced in order to qualify for entry into the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw must be on the official entry form. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.
4. The Prize Draw is a national prize for a one night theatre break in London for two persons, including an overnight stay at the Corinthia Hotel London, pre-theatre 3-course dining experience with a glass of champagne in the hotel restaurant, English breakfast and £200 of spending money. Overnight stay at Corinthia Hotel London must be booked for Friday or Saturday only. The winner can also choose two theatre tickets from a limited selection provided by the promoter. Tickets are subject to availability and must be selected within 6 weeks of the winner being notified. While every effort will be made to book an appropriate date for the winner, this cannot be guaranteed.
5. The closing date for Prize Draw is 30th June 2015. All entries will be drawn by an independent Judge by 8th July 2015. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be notified by post on or after 13th July 2015. Winners’ names and county of residence may be obtained by sending an SAE to: The Colt Car Company Ltd, AS Prize Draw, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.
7. Winners are required to respond to the Promoter within 28 days of being notified of winning. Failure to respond within 28 days may result in the Prize being forfeited. Winners may be asked to participate in any publicity including where publicity requires the use of their name and county of residence including where such use of this information is required for the purposes of paragraph 6 above.
8. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
9. The Promoter is The Colt Car Company Ltd, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.