£299 per month
With 5.9% APR Representative PCP
Plus deposit and final payment
Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV GX4h
Representative Example 1
|On The Road Price (inc. Vat)
|Purchase fee (included in final payment)
|Final Payment (GFV)
|Total Amount of Credit
|Total Amount Payable
|Duration of Agreement
|Interest Rate (fixed)
How your repayments can alter based on what deposit you can afford
||Monthly payment (36 months)
||Monthly payment (36 months)
Drive away the
156 MPG* Outlander PHEV
The revolutionary plug-in hybrid SUV can be yours with flexible PCP finance. Find out why the Outlander PHEV is the UK's most popular plug-in hybrid.
View my local used stock
*Official EU MPG test figure shown as a guide for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results.
PHEV FAQ page
For more information on how the MPG is calculated visit our FAQ page.
The Outlander PHEV
The Luxury plug-in hybrid SUV
The Outlander PHEV is the award-winning, revolutionary plug-in hybrid, equipped with all the features you expect from a luxury SUV.
- 4WD with
- Zero Road
- Zero Congestion
How does it work?
With our Personal Contract Purchase (Alternatives), you can keep your monthly payments lower, by deferring a significant proportion of the amount of credit to the final payment at the end of the agreement. Agree an initial deposit, how many miles you are likely to travel each year and agreement term, your dealer will calculate the Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) for your vehicle, confirm your monthly payment and submit an application to us. Subject to your application being approved, you can just drive your vehicle away.
Your options at the end of the agreement
Renew - part exchange your vehicle for a new one via your Mitsubishi dealer, subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
Retain - pay the final lump sum payment to own the vehicle.
Return - return the vehicle to Finance Mitsubishi under the Goods Return Option, instead of paying the final lump sum payment. If the vehicle is in good condition and has not exceeded the allowed mileage, you will have nothing further to pay. If the vehicle has exceeded the agreed mileage, a charge for excess mileage will apply.
- Choose your vehicle.
- Borrow any amount from £1,500.
- Set payments to suit your budget.
- Repay over 2 - 3.5 years.
- Flexible deposit options - 0% may be available subject to status.
- Personal Contract Purchase is available to Limited Companies on a non regulated basis.
- Set your annual mileage - up to 24,000 miles a year.
- Guaranteed Future Value if the vehicle is returned to us under the Goods Return option.
Flexible deposit options – 0% deposit may be available subject to status
Balance (plus fixed interest) pay over a chosen period 2 - 3.5 years in equal monthly payments
At the end of your chosen period you can renew, retain or return
- Fixed regular payments - easier budgeting.
- GFV protection - protection from falls in used vehicle values under the Goods Return option (if you hand the vehicle back).
- Flexible terms - variable deposits, periods and mileage available.
- Protection - You have Termination and Satisfaction Quality Rights.
- Ownership - you do not own the vehicle until the final payment is made.
- Deferred payment - a significant proportion of the credit is deferred until the end of the agreement, you should prepare for this if you want to own the vehicle.
- Repossession - your vehicle is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain the contractual payments.
- Insurance - you must have fully comprehensive cover.
Terms and Conditions
*There is an annual charge of £10 when registering for the London Congestion Charge exemption.
The Alternatives PCP finance plan shown above is only available to UK resident customers aged 18 and over, subject to status only through Shogun Finance Ltd t/a Finance Mitsubishi, 116 Cockfosters Rd, Barnet, EN4 0DY. Finance Mitsubishi is part of Lloyds Banking Group. Alternatives figures are based upon an annual mileage of 10,000, excess mileage will be chargeable at 9ppm. The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is subject to the vehicle being returned on time, in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted), within the permitted maximum mileage and all the required payments having been made. Final payments (GFV) and monthly repayments may vary dependent upon date of registration and mileage, examples are a guide. Full written quotations are available upon request. Offer is only applicable in the UK (excludes Channel Isles & I.O.M) and may be withdrawn at any time. Offer available between 29th June 2016 and 28th September 2016.