Life is a balancing act. The many facets and contradictory considerations can be stressful and even baffling at times. We at Mitsubishi consider it a corner-stone of our business that the cars we make should be far more than mere tools and serve to actively improve the lives of our customers through form, function and efficiency.
Test Drive the New Outlander
- Best in class fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions
- Euro NCAP 5-star safety rating, with 100% score for 'safety assist' technology
- Premium, luxurious interior with smooth handling and a quiet ride
- Clever technology to keep you moving, in all conditions
*Applies to GX3, GX4 and GX5 variants
Good to the world, good to you
The new Outlander features leading fuel economy and environmental performance that exceeds expectations. Equipped with a suite of efficient technologies and constructed to be lightweight and aerodynamic, the new Outlander fires on all cylinders. The super-efficient DI-D engine realises unprecedented fuel economy and low emissions and features both our Auto Stop & Go technology and a new Eco driving mode engaging features across the car that save on fuel consumption.
The all-new Outlander can get you from London to John O'Groats on a single tank of fuel
A Secure Future
With more cars on the roads the future will mean more traffic and more jams than ever. The Mitsubishi Outlander is ready to meet this challenge with advanced safety features to protect you and yours at every step of the journey.
From the innovative radar-powered Forward Collision Mitigation and Adaptive Cruise Control systems to the convenience functions of the Outlander’s Speed Limiter and 7 airbags, the Outlander comes packed with all these safety features and more. The new Outlander achieved a Euro NCAP 5 star rating, with 100% in the "active safety" category.
Explore the Outlander Safety Features
All new Outlanders are fitted with Emergency Stop Signal system, meaning that under emergency braking, the hazard lights will automatically flash to warn the drivers behind
Travel in style and comfort
There is a quality to the build and the engineering behind the Outlander. It shows in pictures to a certain extent but to really understand it you have to feel it. From the cut of the fabric to the moulding of the dash, both inside and out the Outlander is a premium machine.
It’s no slouch on technology either, boasting a satellite navigation system and available with a superb multi-function stereo featuring Bluetooth, and a brand new DAB digital radio receiver.
The radar used for the Adaptive Cruise Control can detect vehicles up to 200 metres away
Take an interactive 360° tour of the Mitsubishi Outlander interior
Filled with innovative design features to make the best use
of space and available with modern tech such as iPod
connection and steering wheel controls not to mention
helping you make the most of your fuel with a handy
Explore the Outlander Interior
Terms and Conditions
1. The Alternatives PCP finance plan shown is only available to customers aged 18 years and over, subject to status and only through Finance Mitsubishi, 116 Cockfosters Rd, Barnet, EN4 0DY. Indemnities may be required, Finance Mitsubishi is part of Lloyds Bank Asset Finance. Metallic paint extra. 2. Free Mitsubishi Service Plan (MSP) offer is only available on vehicles registered on finance plans through Finance Mitsubishi. MSP covers the first 3 scheduled services and includes parts and labour defined by the manufacturer. For full details of the Mitsubishi Service Plan and scheduled services please ask your local Mitsubishi dealer. Offer is only applicable in the UK (excludes Northern Ireland, Channel Isles & I.O.M), subject to availability and whilst stocks last and may be amended or withdrawn at any time. Offer available at participating dealers between 1st January and 31st March 2014. Fuel figures shown are official EU test figures, to be used as a guide for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results. Vehicle shown is an Outlander GX4 Manual (52.3mpg, 140g/km CO2 emissions and £125 VED). Fuel figures shown are official EU test figures, to be used as a guide for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results. 7 seats only available on GX3, GX4 and GX5.
So what are you waiting for?
The all-new Mitsubishi Outlander is now on sale, available from your local Mitsubishi dealer. Our dealers have consistently scored high marks in the nationally recognised Customer Satisfaction Survey and will be happy to help you choose the car that’s right for you.
Visit the dealer locator to find your local dealer