Mitsubishi Motors in the UK subscribes to the Office of Fair Trading Approved Motor Industry Code of Practice for New Cars. This consumer code sets out standards with which we comply regarding:
- New Car sales
- Car Manufacturer’s Warranties
- Availability of replacement parts
- Complaints Handling
The Code is a fully independent, consumer-focussed scheme backed by industry, government and consumer groups.
Launched in August 2008, the Code safeguards consumer interests by helping to identify responsible garages and encouraging the sector to set and maintain a high standard of customer service.
Developed to respond to consumer concerns over pricing, quality of work and customer service, it offers motorists:
- A free consumer advice line
- An online search facility allowing consumers to locate their nearest subscribing garage
- Free conciliation and low-cost, legally binding arbitration
- A CTSI certified Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service if a consumer remains dissatisfied with the outcome of a dispute. The Motor Codes Dispute Resolution Service website address is: adr.motorcodes.co.uk or call their consumer advice line: 0207 344 1651