CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to provide Excellent Service by responding to all internal and external customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner. Ensuring a high level of customer confidence and satisfaction in the Mitsubishi product is achieved.
Main Responsibilities Include
- To thoroughly investigate all customer (Dealer and Mitsubishi owner) enquiries and resolve them in a timely manner
- To accurately record all customer contacts on a contact management system to ensure that up to date records are available for analysis
- To establish and maintain contact with each retail outlet in the Mitsubishi organisation in the UK to ensure that Mitsubishi customers receive Excellent Service
- To liaise with internal departments and external companies to resolve customer issues
- To authorise goodwill payments where justified to ensure that customer needs are met in a timely manner. Liaising with the Customer Service Manager as appropriate to ensure goodwill is within authority levels
- To authorise car hire support as appropriate endeavouring to maximise the recovery of costs incurred
- To contribute to the departmental continuous improvement programme & Excellent Service Programme
- To keep up to date with activities within the Mitsubishi organisation specifically and the Motor Trade in general – especially involvement with customer service
- Maintain The Colt Car Company Limited image at all times through good business relationships with suppliers, dealers and the general public. As and when required to represent the Company at national and regional meetings, events, shows etc.